Victorian Baking Oven Queen Victoria Potato Baker
The Queen Victoria Potato Baker offers practical use of space and great merchandising value in a traditional design.
It uses three long-life elements to allow even cooking without hot spots.
- 60 Potato capacity
- Heated ceramic tiled top provides a valuable space-efficient plate warmer
- Stainless steel ensures easy cleaning and durability
- Insulated for greater efficiency
- Low energy usage – under 2Kw
- Toughened glass display cabinet
- Solid brass fittings and kettle steam outlet
- Low maintenance
- Long life elements
- Probably the most attractive potato baking oven ever built.
- Heated and illuminated display
- Thermostatically controlled
- 43cm x 43cm footprint
- 2 deep removable trays
Victorian Baking Ovens Soupercan Traditional Soup Kettle £199.98 (inc VAT) £166.65 (ex VAT) More Info
Victorian Baking Ovens Westminster Traditional Soup Kettle £220.00 (inc VAT) £183.33 (ex VAT) More Info
Victorian Baking Oven Electric 3 in 1 Potato Station £1,031.99 (inc VAT) £859.99 (ex VAT) More Info
Victorian Baking Oven Village Stove Electric Potato Baker £1,751.99 (inc VAT) £1,459.99 (ex VAT) More Info
Victorian Baking Oven LPG Pickwick Village Stove Potato Baker £2,644.80 (inc VAT) £2,204.00 (ex VAT) More Info