Whats included in this bundle
The Parry PGF800G LPG countertop griddle is lightweight, stainless steel griddle and ideal for mobile catering!
- Constructed using three stainless steel burners, with a 6mm steel plate.
- Drip tray assists easier cleaning
- High protection frame prevents spatter.
- Natural gas conversion kit supplied.
- Also comes in 600mm and 1000mm.
2 year Parry warranty included
Lincat's Silverlink 600 Counter Top Gas Fryer's are perfect for the mobile caterer as they offer all the same benefits as their electric counterpart!
Its thermostatic control ensures accurate oil temperature control and delivers consistently perfect results.
Its safety features, such as flame failure device ad top temperature cut-out, gives the caterer peace of mind as it ensures you are operating safely.
Lincat fryers are built from heavy duty double nickel plated sun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids are supplied as standard.
Pilot flame operation with piezo ignition.
Lincat 600 silverlink fryer comes in two sizes:
DF4 Single tank fryer with 2 baskets - (HxWxD) 425 x 450 x 600mm
DF7 Twin tank fryer with 2 baskets - (HxWxD) 425 x 750 x 600mm
All Lincat products come with a two year labour an parts warranty*
Any equipment returned to Lincat will be subject to a 20% restocking charge – please check that you are happy with the weight and size of products before purchasing
*Where products are gas powered and have been installed into a mobile catering outlet, the company's obligation is limited to the free-of-charge supply of spare parts.
Surf and Turf's Canopro Elite is a top quality Gazebo designed for continual use. With removable waterproof canvas walls, this shelter is perfect for the mobile caterer as it allows you keep operating in all types of weather!
- 3mm gauge high quality anodized aluminium
- 60mm hexagonal alloy legs
- Cast alloy joints
- Nut and bolt construction
- Quick release pull pin fixing
- 5 x position adjustable height settings (190cm-220cm)
- Manufactured from 550g per Sq. metre high quality coated mesh polyester; PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure full waterproof.
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas.
- All seams tape sealed.
- Flame Retardant BS 7837 (with fire certificate)
- Manufactured from the same 550g per Sq. metre high quality coated mesh polyester; PU coated on the outside with a PVC coating on the inside to ensure full waterproof.
- 35mm PVC sewn in mudwall
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed to any position to suit the conditions of the day. When zipped together it ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look. The zip continues on to the PVC mudwall, this is a unique and vital feature.
- Sides include one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down, and one door panel.
- All the sides are interchangable to suit the conditions of the day.
12 month manufacturers warranty, 36 months framework warranty and 12 months accidental damage scheme.
Stackable weights can be used when extra stability is required on a hard standing surface. x2
Each weight weighs 12kg.
The Handeman® Xtra Portable is a completely self-contained hand washing unit and will keep water warm for up to 5 hours depending on the temperature of the preheated hot water.
- It's easy to use; just place on any flat surface, or wall mount, fill with warm water and its ready to use.
- The Handeman Xtra® provides up to 15 x ten second, hand washes per filling.
- A combination of the Handeman’s unique 3 litre ‘Waste-safe’® and ‘finger-tip’ tap system ensures you get really effective washing, as the tap cannot collect dirt and greaseand all the dirty water goes directly into the ‘Waste-safe’®.
- All Handeman Xtra® models include a unique 3 litre ‘Waste-safe’ that holds all the dirty water which can be easily removed and emptied at the end of the day. This means there is no hassle as there is no need for a separate waste pipe or a waste water storage container.
Teal provide a two year guarantee (return to factory) on all handwash systems.
The Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher is the ONLY type of fire extinguisher that is suitable for use on burning cooking oils.
Wet Chemical solution covers the fire, forming a seal between the fire and oxygen, extinguishing the fire and preventing it from re-ignition.
Wet chemical extinguishers are ideal for a commercial kitchen environment, such as restaurants, cafe's, chip shop's or canteens.
Kangabox Expert Gastronorm 46L
- Ultra- lightweight, perfectly-closing lid and high resistant surface: when transporting Gastronorm containers, the KANGABOX Expert GN offers maximum convenience and safety. The high stacking edge with locking out sliding. Available in 10 attractive colors and 8 different sizes including a min variant for cold snacks.
- Particularlry easy to clean
- High temperatre resistance when keeping food hot or cold
- Rounded cornders for safe transport
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- imapct- and scratch proof surface
- Dishwasher-safe to 80ºC
- Ideal for suporting cold chainsnto HACCP standards
- 2 smooth and 2 dimpled cold chains
Single Medium Chrome-Plated Wire Framed 4kw Foker Burner with Thermocouple £98.11 (inc VAT) £81.76 (ex VAT) More Info
Single Medium Cast Iron Framed 4kw Foker Burner with Thermocouple £100.79 (inc VAT) £83.99 (ex VAT) More Info